Friday, February 13, 2015

My creative Care giving advice 101


Caring about and care giving for aging parents and aunts has its challenges.
These proud strong willed people are often independent when they need to be interdependent.
Jessie said I’m loosing something as we got into the car yesterday, (I think her clothes needed adjusting).

Jessie
Then she said maybe it’s my mind. I quickly said oh don’t worry about that you lost that a long time ago. And we laughed.  Laughing helps we deal with every day changes. We can’t stop her memory from being askew. We keep her busy sewing. When this is her focus she is not fretting over aging issues.



The only problem is we can’t make bags all the time. We have to take care of necessary things. It’s time for a mammogram (for both of us) but I hate to schedule it because when you or your loved one has had Breast Cancer this time of year becomes a traumatic event. Part of my ongoing support for my survivor is trying not to stress her out
.
It’s Time to get smashed!


And when we finish I’m sure I will need a drink!


Stop and smell the flowers
 Gift Bags for Breast Cancer Survivors

Spend time with family & friends

No comments: