Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Meeting new people and talking too much




Jessie's Bags
  • Every day we meet people. Everywhere we go we see new faces.

 I’m a lot like my father he knew everyone and spoke to everyone. Some have made negative comments about this. I however feel this quality is an asset.  When I was a child in school I always got in trouble for talking too much in class. I had A’s but the grade in behavior was always bad. I think I inherited this quality from my dad. I did not get this from Jessie.

When I stop at the Wawa in the mornings there is always someone I have never met but I speak to everyone. It may just be a Thank you for holding the door. Or we say good morning. Sometimes we are talking about the weather or price of gas or something happening in the news. I will always smile and say hello.

I recently met someone I had only spoken to over the phone. We met for coffee. I brought Jessie and her bags. This was a good meeting. This meeting has already helped us work toward our goal of having our first corporate event.

While At this meeting a stranger walked over and saw our bags made a donation and got a bag for a friend who is a Breast Cancer Survivor someone he wanted to support. This was OK with me. Jessie always says I’m just like my father. I take this as a compliment. I’m not sure she means it to be one.

  Another Person I met recently I have only spoken to over the phone but she gave us useful suggestions and is willing to work with us to promote Jessie and her Bags. This conversation will aid in our future growth.

While Taking care of business at a new bank, I briefly spoke to another employee and he made a comment that has helped  Jessie’s bags accomplish another of its goals.


Who knew being a person who talks too much & speaks to everyone would be an asset. I am Proud to say i'm just like my dad.   


      Jessiesbags.com                                                                                                            


  Strangers are just friends we haven't met yet!

Some of the People We've met along the way


               Hello!                    




How are you today? 





Thank You....
# Jessie's Bags............
 On the Road







Follow us on instagram #jessiesbagsontheroad



            Meeting folks 
@ fundrasing events
        & 
Willing Volunteers



 Family & Friends


 
neighbors

No comments: