Wednesday, February 18, 2015

puzzling pieces

All bags made by hand
We love to get others involved in the bag building process. We reach out to young ones in schools and to seniors who are retired. 

See our adventured on Instagram
#jessiesbagsontheroad




Each person that works on our bags brings their perspective and flair to a bag. Sometimes I look at something someone else put together and I’m surprised, I would never have put that together but it works. This also helps our bags to be unique one of a kind.

Summer Colors

Recycled Materials
 Yesterday Jessie was sorting through some fabrics one of the teenagers put together. She remarked this has two different colors over here its blue here then on the other side it’s black. She wasn't sure if I wanted her to change it. I remarked yes it is different but it works.
one of a kind unique colors





I often tell our volunteers there is no right & wrong way to put the fabrics together. Its OK you can’t mess it up. It might not be my conservative style or it may have a little too much artistic flair for my taste, but it works.




So join us and make bags. You don’t have to be crafty you don’t have to sew. You can sort fabrics. We have been changing over from working on winter pieces to summer fabrics.  You can’t mess it up. Every bag we make is different. Jessie’s Bags is an original one of a kind company, and we make one of a kind Bag. For us just like a puzzle it all fits together and works.
to purchase on of Jessie's Bags visit...                          Jessiesbags.com

No comments: