Friday, February 27, 2015

We are experiencing technical difficulties… OH… NO … DEFCON 3! This is how I Support my Breast cancer survivor!

Oh no not again. When I checked on Jessie mid-day yesterday I saw the sewing machine pulled apart   and she asked me “where is my oil can”. OH NO! The sewing machine is not working.
 (Whenever this happens she goes into sewing machine repair woman mode. Sometimes she can fix it most times not with the newer machined.)

Here at Jessie’s Bags Main headquarters the sewing has stopped. I immediately went into our emergency procedures established during the2014 breakdown
Where is the backup sewing machine? It is the exact same machine. We own two just for this reason. Jessie must sew every day! (We bought it just before a major snow storm. We knew we could not be stuck in the house with nothing for Jessie to sew. If you look back I wrote a blog about it.)We pulled it out and horror of horror it is not working. We now have two (2) dead sewing machines….

I immediately texted my husband…. Emergency, emergency.


As I Told him about the problem he responded
  oh no! DEFCON 3!

What you don’t understand is if Jessie can’t sew the whole house is in an uproar.  Now Jessie likes to keep busy she needs something to do, so she now starts to help us…with every little thing we do…even when you don’t need two people to do what you are doing. Especially when you don’t want any help doing what you are doing. Let’s just say…. it is better when she has her sewing to keep her occupied.

So now #Jessiessewingmachineontheroad




Today I have to take 2 machines to be repaired.  We have about $30.00 in our account which will not repair these 2 machines and will not buy another machine. So look for Jessie’s bags everywhere I will probably be standing on the street (in the snow again today) trying to sell the bags. (If i lived in Hawaii at least it would be warmer.)
 Fortunately we do have a few summer bags made up I will be able to use those to raise funds to purchase a new machine.


 I guess we need 3 machines now as we are growing. And Jessie sews about 25 bags a week. No wonder she wears out the machines.











I wonder how does that Crowd-funding work we need $200.00 for a new machine. 

 Can we get 200 people to give me $1.00? 
or 100 people to give us $2.00
maybe 10 people to give us $20.00
Who do I talk to about this?



Anybody want to buy a bag? 
 Support my Breast cancer survivor.
 Go to JessiesBags.com and use PayPal.

Thanks!
We have small bags and large bags and Beach Bags !

Instagram had photos of the newest bags!
Summer Bags Available now!

Blue summer Bag on sale now!


No comments: