Thursday, May 19, 2016

A day in my life - Jessie’s bags.



My day began around 4 am yesterday


I woke up early my brain was in gear.


I sent some emails worked on the computer and then went to work... 
making Jessie's Bags. 



I like early mornings my house is quiet. 




This is my time!
Jessie is sometimes up early too but she stays in bed usually reading her Bible. My husband and his mom are not morning people. That’s OK with me. This is my time!

Working on the bags is peaceful creative time for me.
I’m not taking care of anybody else, not my husband, mom, aunt, mother in law or the fish. Sometimes care giving gets overwhelming between doctor’s visits, care plan meetings & just cooking and making sure they eat meals every day…






Working on the bags is peaceful creative time for me. I hate sewing but love putting the pieces together.






We, I should say I over booked my day yesterday. One of the volunteers who sew for us was coming over to pick up fabric pieces. At the same time my husband wanted to go to breakfast and run a few errands. Sorry I Double booked. ..  

Jessie & I were scheduled to go on the road today.... To Newark for an after school program....

Since we were in the  Newark area and Jessie was with me, I took her to meet the students that are putting pink ribbons on our bags for us. She enjoyed that



















We left there and went to do the 4-H after school program.




The kids loved it. By the time Jessie got their sewing machine running we had to leave. I would love to transport her work station and machine with us…maybe someday.
We scheduled an after school program at a new location in Newark Yesterday. This was the first time at this location. everybody enjoyed it...we'll be back!


 4-H after school program. 

 On the way home Jessie reminded me someone was coming over to finish sewing pillows.                I Double booked. ..  
A young friend  is getting married in 15 days & she wanted to fix up her existing sofa with some new pillows…Jessie is helping her sew them. They are beautiful …




Did I mention I started my day at 4 am at 9 Pm… I am finally done. Oh not yet... I want to Instagram the pictures of the day. 

Time to crash….


it's a new day ....quiet   ....4 AM and I am up writing this starting another day …
I need a nap….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My daughter was in the 4H program you visited. She had a wonderful time and her bag is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with the kids!!!