Monday, November 18, 2013

Someone asked me what is my plan for Jessie's bags or Jesbags.


We enjoy making bags.
We enjoy working with our friends and volunteers to accomplish a goal.
We enjoy giving bags to survivors, and encouraging others.
We would like to make some money to help pay for our breast cancer surgery bills and support our selves. I would like to make a profit from the bags and pillows and throws we make but  we live simple lives we don't need a lot. We are not trying to get rich.


In  Aug we gave away 100 bags to a group of volunteers  approximate value   $3000.00
 
We sold a few bags in September  and made a few hundred dollars maybe $300.00.

 In October we gave away 100 bags ...if we charged $30.00 a bag for what we gave away $3000.00

If you had asked me to donate $6000.00 with in a few months of time I would never have thought it possible. But guess what we did it.

I guess we are rich because of the people who support us. Giving us Supplies, Time  & Energy.

I only hope to keep the momentum going in 2014.


I guess this is our mission statement.
I guess this is my business plan.

No comments: