Friday, April 17, 2015

4/16/15 Grateful when the GPS works.

Yesterday we conducted Jessie's Bag Building Workshop at Rose Tree Place in Media Pa.
This was the first time Jessie’s Bags visited this location, so to travel from Wilmington DE .....we used the cell phone’s G P S.
 As we neared the location on route 1 bypass the G P S said you have arrived.


We were still on the highway and there was no exit. ....................What in the world! How do I locate this place? 

The G P S is never going to give me the correct directions. We turned around and got off on Providence Road. I knew if we were going to find this area it had to be off of this road. I then called the location and they directed me in to the parking lot.


If I didn't have a good sense of direction we might never have found it. …technology is good when it works. However The G P S  had no idea I couldn't hydroplane over the guardrail down the embankment to get to the parking area.
 I think I’m grateful that I know when to ignore the G P S and find a way out of A SITUATION.

There are some people in this world who have no idea their G P S in life is wrong and they constantly off course you have to feel sorry for them and their families who have to deal with the drama and aftermath.

I’m Grateful for Jessie Providing me with a working G P S....The Bible is my life’s G P S. It keeps me on the right road in life.






No comments: