Tuesday, July 29, 2014

learning from each other

A friend’s daughter is spending a few days a week with mom and I while on summer break from school. I thought this would be a good time for her to hang out and maybe learn how to cook a few dishes, work on her sewing and just be around mature women this summer. I use to spend a lot of time growing up with my aunts and grandmother while Jessie worked. It’s interesting how we are learning from each other. Today I asked this 11 year old summer helper to show me how she creates some shots put to music on Instagram. I follow her and have seen her pictures using this format all the time. So today she taught me something new. And she produced my 1st flipagram on #jessiesbags. We love all the talented people who volunteer their skills for Jessie’s Bags. We have the potential to really grow if we get people to do what they love for Jessie’s Bags. Volunteers what do you want to do we will let your creativity shine!
I hate to sew so I don’t do that part of the process. Jessie loves to sew so that’s most of what she does.
One of the volunteers loves flea markets & yard sales so she is always looking for items we can use…
If you join us you can do what you love.
Always looking for more help!


  ..If you follow jessiesbags you will be seeing more of these flipagrams. 

No comments: