Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day trips / Staycation jessies bags on theroad

This is the time of year we like to go away for vacation. Because funds are low we are staying close to home. This prompted the decision to spend one day every week doing a day trip or at least something fun.  Jessie went to stay with a friend in Philadelphia where she lived for 42 years.




















We saw the 6abc zoo balloon up in the air. No one was rowing as we came down the drive but we pulled over got shots of the Temple Crew boats. This trip to drop Jessie off became a time to look around the old neighborhood at sights I grew up with. Do you recognize Dobbins AVTS.   I
Spent 4 years there every day










 Art Museum









When we got caught in down town traffic, I looked up and saw William Penn’s statue and took as awesome shot. Wow when I worked down town did I ever look up and appreciate this view, I don’t think so I was always rushing off to work.






we stopped to get lunch and saw an old Ship right in front of us on Delaware avenue.



If you follow us on Instagram you can see all the sights of Jessie’s bags on the road. #jessiesbagsontheroad   you will see bridges us crosses, and roads we walked. I have to admit this was an awesome day trip. You can go home again!


#jessiesbagsontheroad

No comments: