Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2 snow days

 Wow we had 2 snow days. It is beautiful out side. I loved being home. The fun part is watching from the comfort of home. The first day we got caught trying to get home. We had visited 2 friends in 2 nursing homes and it started to snow early. our 20 min ride took 1 hr and 30 min. So today when they said snow I said Hibernate! YEA! 

 We stayed busy off and on all day working on bags and organizing. Sometimes bags take over the  public spaces in our house.  It seems like whenever I look around the bags are everywhere.  I like to work on bags and watch TV or multitask so I start in one spot and end up in another spot. When it gets to be too much …help! The bags and fabric are taking over! It’s time to organize, and take my living room back. 
Yesterday I made bags all day I have at least 30 bags that are almost complete they just need handles and tags. I put together thirty that need sewing. Don’t worry I also took a nap. I work in one area the move to another then stop and nap and start again. It fun to work on the bag project and not have to stop for doctor appointments and other necessary business, I didn't even leave the house.

Look for another update soon! slow and study working on bags to give away in 2014….

No comments: