Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hay don’t throw that out, that will make a nice bag!

We like to recycled supplies.

 Are there things you are getting rid of, trash that we can use as treasures to make this a success?

We started this whole (making bags) process with out of date fabric samples. Things that are being discarded can be upcycled to create new items.

You tube has so many videos of people being creative with trash. It’s great for ideas. 
We have used old baby’s jeans that have designs on them for bags. We have even used old jean miniskirts to create bags.
I enjoy taking something and cutting it up and reinventing it, creating a new useful item.

Right now I’m working on an old suit, trying to see how it can become bags. I like that you will be able to identify that it was a suit. Check back I will post pictures when I figure it out.


 Just picked up a leather coat from goodwill for $0.85  comming soon a leather bag!
so many items so little time........

No comments: