Monday, March 6, 2017

Thank You!

As an only child with an aging mom and her older sister to take care of I appreciate all the help I receive. From close friends & my husband even distant cousins who support when possible. There are so many day to day challenges to my life. Some days I am over whelmed. A few days ago I was reminded of how the staff and care givers at the nursing home also support us.

I am doing on a very small scale for two what they do every day for many people who all need daily care. This is not an easy job. Daily these folks are seeing close up the effects of aging and imperfection. There is a lot of effort and hard work exerted to care for the daily needs of our loved ones.

So we say Thank You!


The BIBLE at 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3 in part says “We always thank God when we mention all of you in our prayers, for we continually remember your faithful work, your loving labor.”

No comments: