Sunday, March 19, 2017

Moments to remember - my Commercial Art

The snow has us stuck inside.
I have also been sick.

As I started to feel better my brain kicked in gear & I began to work on our project Book -
Moments to Remember.


I am pulling out photos editing and sorting.











 looking for sponsors who will support us by purchasing an ad.  
So you may get a call… 



This is a fun project for me because I get to do what I love, and was trained to do… Commercial Art .
All of my Instagram posts are mini projects but this is a big one and I am lovin the process.
Creating Jessie’s bags has been more to keep mom busy. I enjoy it but this is what I am happiest doing.


Sometimes I will create ads for friends with their business but now I am thinking about doing more of this … 

Now is a moment to remember what I love to do...
If anyone out there wants some of my expertise & skills …let me know
Joanne

302-345-6709

No comments: