Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Grateful for Getting the car fixed




There are things in life that we have to do but don't want to do.

 Getting the car serviced is one of them............................................................................ Jessie's Bags can't be on the road if the car doesn't work. And we are on the road more and more these days.



  Soooo… early morning......The car shift begins. I need transportation..... back home from dropping off the car....to pick up the car when it’s finished....and anywhere I need to go in between.... well I can always sit at home and get some Jessie's bags work done. 









Now we have to pay for this work to be done... of course it comes just as I want to take a vacation. Well I can't go on vacation without a car. Well we could just rent a car for the trip....but.... If I rent a car I still have to come home and fix my car double money.





It cost what? 










Wow I hate this whole process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I go get the car take it somewhere else I’m not sure I trust this guy …do I really need that... it was working before I brought it to you… I hate this process… maybe I should by a new car …I hate that process too… I also hate the car payments every month…. Didn't we buy a warranty


is that covered …. Part of it is YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!






Grateful for being able to get the car fixed! Jessie’s Bags will be on the road….soon

No comments: