Friday, March 20, 2015

Enjoy the journey



Sometimes I get so busy with life. So caught up in the everyday life,  things like grocery shopping, cooking, washing clothes, taking care of doctors’ appointments for  Jessie, & her sister & my husband & mother in law and myself.  I also  working on bags everyday  and I handle Jessie's  bag building  workshops. Jessiesbags.com

I was up and out starting my day early. I had to go to the post office, cleaners,& market.  As I was driving I looked up and saw a beautiful sunrise.


I decided to pull over so I could get a few photos. If you follow us on Instagram you will notice that we like to take pictures of the beauty around us. I call it inspiration. The bible tells us God’s artistic works are awe inspiring.
Sometimes we are so busy we don’t stop and enjoy the view.

 I want to look out every day and see the beauty around me.

 Sometimes it can be overshadowed by life and busy work. One article I read recently someone reminded a busy couple to always enjoying the journey. I really liked this and am looking for ways to do this in my life. Maybe I will sit on the deck and watch the sun come up or take a drive to see the sun rise every day & Pull over and take a few pictures.             

  

  see more photos on  Instagram #Jessiesbagsontheroad
My house is situated so that in the morning from my office window I see the sin rise. In the evening I can lie in my bed and see the sun set. 
 Maybe I will stop every day turn off the TV and watch the window channel in order to enjoy the journey.

No comments: