Sunday, January 12, 2014

my unique perspective

Unique bags … my unique perspective.
This blog started as a way to tell folks about what was happening with the bags. I think now it’s a way to say what I feel about the whole process of Breast Cancer, aging, fears and frustrations.
Jessie and I talked the other day about the aging parent and the only child. I see her being afraid something will happen to me and she won’t have anyone to take care of her.
I see me afraid that as only one person I won’t be able to take care of her.
Then I remember I have help and I pray.
Then I read the scripture in Isaiah 41:10 “Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your god. I will fortify you, yes I will help you, I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness.”
There are two good articles on www.jw.org ….under publications,
 Watchtower (study addition) March 2014
Honor the Aged Among You
Providing Care for the Elderly
It reminds me to pore out my heart to Jehovah. He can give me the peace of mind to deal with any situation Philippians 4: 6-7
With Jehovah’s help I know I will be able to take care of her.

I have to read this article again….

No comments: