Monday, July 16, 2018

Jessie's Bags International -The Tamil days


6/2018   


The Tamil days
This is the beginning of a new chapter in life. On my way to a new adventure that began a few years ago. While care giving for family I began to do something I wanted to do on sat afternoons I began learning Tamil, A Sothern Indian language spoken by friends.
And today I am packing to go to Sri Lanka a place where Tamil is 
spoken.
















Excitement awaits at every turn… an adventure of a life time…
This is also all about me. No mom no aunts no husband. I won’t be alone I am going with a group but the choices and decisions the things I do will all be decided by me. This should be very interesting indeed. I am so use to considering someone else’s input before doing things this will be an adjustment…


1 day before I leave…
This journey will be a bit about self-discovery.

 I am going to Sri Lanka there I will find me Joanne.
Not Jessie’s Bags, Not Jessie’s daughter not Mikes wife.
This is an interesting perspective,  maybe my midlife crisis, maybe just because life is ever changing, shifting.



No comments: