Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Movie star Jessie

 Jessie's Bags got to tell our story on camera. . Jessie and I were able to visit the POLYTECH HIGH SCHOOL Broadcast Media Department.

When we stopped on our way home to see Jessie's sister ... Jessie excitedly told her we got to play movie stars today!!!!!

This day was full of excitement. WE had the opportunity to come in and tell Jessie's story about the breast cancer and how we started making our bags. We also told about our mobile  community service program, where we bring our community service program to you.

  This was a professional studio i felt like we could have been at the studio for Action News or Good  Morning America.  I would have loved to go to this high school and being in this program.  These were serious students setting up cameras preparing to  create a quality video I was so caught up in the moment I didn't  even think about pulling out my camera, we will visit again and hopefully they will allow me to take a few shots.  I was excited to see what was going on behind the cameras & Jessie felt like a movie star... over all a good day Thanks to Jason Gleockler and  Media Broadcasting students of POLYTECH  High School.
THANK YOU ALL!



No comments: